In the News
- Smoot found guilty of voluntary manslaughter
- Smoot was charged with first degree murder and was found guilty of manslaughter – jury recommends 8 months.
- EDA defendants appear in court
- Mark Williams, an attorney for Donald Poe – one of five individuals charged by the special grand jury investigating the Front Royal-Warren County Economic Development Authority – said after a Friday preliminary hearing that “we want to go to trial as quickly as possible.”
- No jail for woman who shot car in her Warrenton yard
- “She has finality, and she can get on with her life and not have to deal with the stress of a pending felony trial,” Mr. Williams said. “She just wants to put this behind her, and I can’t blame her.”