Jump to Navigation

Virginia Parental Relocation Lawyers

Firm Overview - Warrenton VA Attorneys

http://www.markbwilliams.com 540-347-6595 At Law Office of Mark B. Williams, PLC in Warrenton, VA, we have the experience necessary to successfully handle various types of criminal law and personal injury matters. Call us today.

Warrenton Child Custody Relocation Attorneys

When a divorced or unmarried parent moves out of town, adjustments need to be made by everyone, especially the other parent and the children. The reason for the move may be a job, a relationship or a family need, or it may be a direct result of a recent divorce. The situation may involve the relocating mother or father wanting to bring the child or children along, or it may involve a parent moving without the children.

Invariably, moving children will mean a change in the amount of time they get to spend with one of the parents, which can create conflict between parents and difficulty for kids. Generally, a parent who wishes to move away must demonstrate that the move is in the child's or children's best interests, and that parent may need to go to court to modify an existing child custody or visitation order.

Experienced With Relocation Situations of All Kinds

At Mark B. Williams & Associates, PLC, our family law attorneys are experienced in dealing with move away situations of all kinds. If you are concerned about your parental rights or about the well-being of your children, we can advise you in important matters related to child custody, visitation and child support.

Whether you are considering relocation or unsure of how to respond to the other parent's relocation plan, we can help you seek and negotiate fair arrangements. If necessary, we can represent you in court proceedings.

Contact a Fauquier Parental Relocation Attorney

We represent parents on both sides of relocation matters. Contact us to discuss your situation with an experienced lawyer.

How Can We Help You?

Please fill out the form below or call us at 540-254-0757.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Legal Experts Articles

Our Location

Mark B. Williams & Associates, PLC
27 Culpeper Street
Warrenton, VA 20186

Phone: 540-254-0757
Fax: 540-349-8579
Warrenton Law Office Map

Review Us

Our Location

Facebook Linkedin Google+